Pre-qualification on loans for blacklisted
Get pre-qualification on loans for blacklisted if you are a blacklisted individual by getting these 4 steps right:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be permanently employed, and receive a monthly or fortnight salary.
- You must have received your salary into the same bank account for at least three months
- You must be able to show that even though you are blacklisted, with the expenses you currently have you can afford the loan
What thing will disqualify you for a loan for blacklisted people?
- Nothing will disqualify you faster than if you are a commission earner, as you are unable to guarantee that you will receive the same amount of money every month
- If you are under debt review, under administration, sequestration or liquidation